The battle between high and low, right and wrong, good and evil is one which must not become conceited.
The theory that each of us tap into eternal truths should remain the centrefugal force driving our ability to love, empathise, cognate and perform. This then, suggests that good art stimulates a specific part of the pshyche, of connected truths and tastes, for the indivual who demands an understanding of the very rhythms that pulses across them.
Hypermodernity theory is at heart, the removal of cultural inpurities, commercial art which pulls the wool over an expanse of art which begs to be connected. Those ingenuosly effervescent melodies that requires a guide rope to seperate it from the inane and repetitive;
though what some consider profound, others name pretentious, it is never pretentious to seek that which resinates through you whipping up a frenzy of higher conciousness.
Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There’s no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we’re the imagination of ourselves.~Bill Hicks
It is not a question of looking down at that which you do not like, for the open mind accepts all that surrounds it; the answer is to turn your gaze upward, for that which can be held up as an archetype can be revered to at the edge of your perception.
Design and redesign, adapting the higher pleasures into that which becomes transparent, as conciousness gets closer to the truth, boundaries merge and one eternal truth, a singular pattern will emerge.
- Thought and Conciousness (bikramjitrandhawa.wordpress.com)
- Halfway To Paradise: The Quietus Albums Of The Year So Far (thequietus.com)
- ProducerLoops.com Releases ‘Supalife Drum & Bass Bundle (Hard, Dark, High Energy)’ (gearslutz.com)
- Pretty Lights – “Around the Block (Datsik Remix)” (FREE DL!!) [Dubstep//Bass] (funkadelphiamusic.com)
- Trap City Celebrates First Anniversary at Temple Friday (sfstation.com)
- Glastonbury 2013: views from Leftfield (guardian.co.uk)
- TEED Remixes Disclosure’s ‘F For You’ (mindthemusicblog.com)
- Flume (musician) (en.wikipedia.org)
- Disclosure – You and Me (Flume Edit) (placeoforigin.wordpress.com)
- MUSIC: Flume feat. Anna Lunoe – I Met You (karolinasandbergs.wordpress.com)